Sunday, January 18, 2015

Global Grey - Classic PDFs

When I was setting up this Classics Challenge blog, I went hunting for classics to add to my list.

And while I was looking, I stumbled onto this site - Global Grey - which houses PDF's of classic stories. The perfect site for this challenge.

http://www.globalgrey.co.uk/

It's a free site too, although it does ask for donations.

My eyes are getting too old and it's quite hard for me to read such small print in hard copy books.

So I now much prefer to read electronic books and PDFs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bibliohistoria, welcome back! I'm so glad to see you back. I didn't know about this free site of some of the classics, so thanks for this. I will definitely be looking at this as I do my own classics challenge this year.

    ReplyDelete